lördag 19 november 2011

Twilight!!!!

Yesterday we went to watch the 4th Twilight movie!!! I loved it! It was long, and not that much happened, but I loved it anyway. But with all the music and all the blood when Bella got the baby I thought it was a little bit to much... And of course it ended before my favorite scene, when she wakes up and sees everything through her new eyes. I need to read the books again.

After the movie, the others wanted to go out, but I was very tired and wanted to go home. This week has been really stressful, with three colloquiums and one presentation.
Our coordinator told us that we are only supposed to have two colloquiums per week, but how do they think that can work out? We have 8 subjects, and nearly all the subjects wants to have colloquium every second week, so how can that be only 2 a week? But after watching the movie, all the stress disappeared for a while, and I went home instead of going out. But the taxi driver nearly hit another car, and then he was really upset and angry the drive home, and then he didn't have change to give back on a 50 Lt bill, so I needed to pay 20 Lt instead of 10 for going home. So of course, my good mood was gone by the time I got home.

The others came home around 6.30, so I could sleep in a little since nobody made noise this morning. The I went to Mega to by food, and now I'm home. Even that the food is cheap here, my money disappears very fast... I don't understand this... But next week I will go to Exchange days, so maybe a little bit of the money went to pay for that.

The school has changed our schedule a little, so we have more anatomy, which is good. So last week we went to look at all the bones they have. The anatomy building is under reparation so the have only two small rooms for all the bones. But they have a skeleton of a giraffe, and that was cool! The vertebras of the neck were nearly 30 cm long!! They also have skeletons of two different monkeys, a human, a swan, a wolf and a lot of domesticated animals. They also have a whole collection of skulls from red foxes, for some reason I don't know.

We are done with the skeleton now, and we will start with joints next week. We also have Zoology and Cell biology colloquiums, and a Chemistry control work. More things to study...
I look forward to the Christmas holidays!!!
Now back to studying, and hopefully I have time to go for a walk today to. =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar