torsdag 29 september 2011

The first information and where are the rest???

Hi there!
Three more days have passed and we had our first information meeting this Wednesday. We are only 5 international veterinary students!!! Only the 5 from Sweden, nobody else... And there are about 120 students doing medicine and odontology... But they are very keen to take good care of us, but it feels weird that we are only so few... We will have our information tomorrow, and we have a long list of questions for our coordinator to answer..

Soo...
Tuesday nothing really happened, I went with Linnea and her mum to Akropolis and bought some stuff, and when I came back, Zara had already arrived, so I didn't do much more than talk to her and made food, and played the Sims.
And Linnea came back during the evening, so we sat up and talked a lot. =)

Wednesday we had the big information, and then the veterinary students went out for lunch. After that, I went home with Sandra to look at her apartment. She and her boyfriend lives here, and they have two rats! So cute!
In the afternoon and evening I didn't really do much, and Zara's dad was leaving early in the morning, so they went to bed early so I did the same.

Thursday was interesting. I woke up at 4, when they went to the airport, and then I dreamed about puppies and it was really nice until Linnea came back and woke me up. Zara came short after and they made some noise before everyone went back so sleep. When we finally woke up, we tried out the bus system some more, went looking for lamps and went to the bank to ask for papers for the Visa, but it didn't work yet. We cooked food and didn't do anything the whole afternoon.
We all really look forward to start school, to have something to do.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar