fredag 7 oktober 2011

The first week

Now, the first weeks is over!
Wow! When I went to the states for my au pair year, they told us at introduction that life could, and would be a roller coaster, and it wasn't that bad, but here! It feels like it was a long, long time ago I was in Sweden, and I came here only two weeks ago. The days are long, and the teachers don't speak perfect (read: hardly any...) English... But somehow it will work out somehow. The second lessons of all subjects were better than the first ones, so maybe at the end, it will be good. We have some really good teachers, and some that don't speak English but that try so it works most of the times. It's really fun to study anatomy, even that I think I may don't like it the whole time. But at least the teachers connect all the things we learn to why and when we will need it, so that feels good.

But if anyone is interested, the subjects I read right now is Lithuanian, Latin, Analytical chemistry, cell biology, anatomy, IT, applied biology and laboratory animals.
They have a thing here with how to grade the students. They have both tests in the end and from one to four in the middle, so that is different from at home, in a good way!

I don't know what plans we have for the weekend, I only want to sleep, it's hard to try to understand what the teachers mean.
If you like, please write comments to me so I know what you are up to at home!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar