måndag 10 oktober 2011

Market and Erasmus

So, the weekend is over!
On Saturday, is was very nice weather, so after cleaning the apartment, Linnea, Arianna and I took a walk to the city, and investigated the Kaunas castle and the park there on the way. It was nice, and it's so many people fishing in the rivers here! We found a tree sculpture that nearly looks like a spine, so we needed to take a picture of that as well.
And then we walked passed the town hall, and saw two wedding couples! It was nice. We also walked through the Old town, and went to look at the store where they sell traditional handcraft. When we came to the main street, we discovered there was a market there! It was full of market stalls with a lot of nice things!
After walking passed all the stalls, we bought a vacuum cleaner! So now we don't need to swipe the floor all the time. =) Very nice.

We got Russian tortillini for dinner, it was good, but not something I will eat all the time. After dinner, the others prepared for going out, and I didn't. They didn't go out until 11, and then I went to bed. I read my book and fixed my old pyjamas pants I got from Sharon, so now I don't need to freeze at night. =)

Sunday we went to the market again, and then to Maxima to shop. This week I will make risotto with mushrooms and then pasta with bell pepper and broccoli sauce.
At Sunday evening, after some studying, we decided to make cinnamon buns. When we had done dalf, the Spanish Erasmus students came and wondered what we did. They stayed for a while, and got to try out the first buns. They looked very skeptical, but lied nicely and said they were good. The buns we took out after they had left were a lot better, I don't understand this..?

Today we had Anatomy again, and IT. IT is good, but not very exiting. Anatomy is still fun. We are finished with the lumbar vertebrae and next Monday we will have a test on the whole spine. We may miss the Anatomy on Friday, because we have inauguration at that time, but we don't really know yet. Only to wait and see. We also went to the library today, and got books for cell biology!

I will try to upload some photos as well!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar