måndag 31 oktober 2011

Long weekend- Halloween!

This week we have a long weekend, so we are off from school both today and tomorrow. Since 1st of November is a holiday, today became a free day as well. =)
The weather has been warmer now, just in time when they put on the heaters in the house. I have been sick, so I haven't done a lot this week. We were supposed to have lessons until 18.30 on Monday and Tuesday, but the Lithuanian teacher had gone home on Monday, so she needed to come back, and then she let us go earlier. On Tuesday we went to a seminary about how dogs react in stressful situations. The one who held the seminary was from UK, and it was wonderful to hear real English again, with the right grammar and without hearing "how to say this in English.." My English grammar is getting a lot worse, since I hear a lot of (read only) mistakes in the grammar from the people living here. After the dog seminary we went to the medicine academy to listen to a seminary about culture shock. It was nice, and the woman who held it is quite young and really wanted to do it good. Afterwords we got hot chocolate. It WAS hot chocolate, real chocolate that was melted and you ate it with a spoon. It was VERY good. =)
We had Lithuanian test on Wednesday, so I was supposed to study but I was so tired from being sick that I fell asleep instead. I got a 10 on the test anyway, so it was good. I don't know how the teachers grade the test, because I had a couple of mistakes and still got a 10, but I will not complain about that.

We also had a meeting with our coordinator about one of the subjects that doesn't work really good, and we will hopefully have a solution for that this or next week.

More than that I don't have so much more to say. Linneas sister and dad are here visiting, and I have Saras room because she went home over the weekend. We also have 3 skulls at home for practicing for the test next week. We have test in Botany, Latin and Anatomy this week, and then probably cell biology, chemistry and Lithuanian next week. No time to be bored...
At least it's Halloween today, and KIMSU (the student union) is organizing a Halloween party that I will go to. I went and bought a costume today, so if the dress up looks nice, I may upload a picture later.

I will try to get some studying done now! Try to write comments, so I can see if it works for people without a google account!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar